Burlington Claremont Chrome Classic/Regent Bath Taps
If you're searching for affordable quality, classically styled bathroom taps then you'll be thoroughly pleased to have found this pair of Claremont Bath Taps from the house of Burlington. The traditional tap heads are finished with a ceramic indice adding to the timeless classic look. With a ten-year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Supplied with handles
- Four spindle head with a ceramic indice in the centre
- Suitable for both low and high pressure.
- Supplied with flow straighter for use with low water pressure ( Flow straighteners make the flow of the water cleaner, so there is less splashing )
- Supplied with aerator for use with high water pressure ( Aerators create the 'champagne' effect in the flow of the water )
- Traditional style
- Centers of inlet to outlet is 126mm
- Height is 139mm
- Compliance / Approvals : BS 5412:1996 - Specification for low-resistance single and combination taps assemblies nominal size ½ and ¾) suitable for operation at PN 10 max. and a minimum flow pressure of 0.01 MPa (0.1 bar)
- Indices are made from ceramic - absolutely no plastic
- Comes with a factory-fitted flow straightener for low pressure water systems. - If the water flow is high, replace the factory-fitted flow straightener with the high pressure aerator. Both the aerator and a Neoperl key to replace the flow straightener are supplied.
- The aerators are designed to limit the flow of water to a fixed rate - regardless of the incoming water pressure- so you have optimal performance, without wasting any water
- 10 years of guarantee from manufacturer